Keribao (Chongqing) Machinery Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 55-2, taojialongding enterprise center, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing
1. Why does the temperature of oil rise?
The main reasons are: insufficient oil or oil pollution. Insufficient oil quantity is caused by design defects or oil leakage of equipment. Oil pollution, especially oil oxidation pollutants, easily results in blockage of cooling system and filter, which leads to oil temperature rise.
2. What is the relationship between oil leakage and pollution?
When the oil temperature rises due to the above reasons, the viscosity of the oil will decrease, and the oil with low viscosity will more easily seep out in the connecting parts. Keeping low temperature and oil clean is a common method to avoid oil leakage.
3. How do bubbles come into being?
Causes of bubbles: When the filter or on-line blockage or air filter through loose connectors, the anti-foaming additives in the oil do not play a role, resulting in bubbles.
4. Why does oxidation increase the viscosity of oil?
The viscosity of oils used for a long time will not change basically, except in the case of oil oxidation which is particularly serious. Generally, engineers believe that the viscosity of oil will decrease after long-term use, but it is generally judged by the machine working at 50-70 (?) C, and the viscosity test is at 40 (?) C. In fact, as the degree of oil oxidation deepens, the viscosity will increase slightly!
5. The color of oil?
Long-term use of oil due to the formation of pigments and color deepening, which is normal. Because pigments dissolve in oil and do not affect the quality of oil, it is incorrect to judge the quality of oil only by the color of oil.
6. Turn off the heater and stop the oil pump before shutting down the oil filter. Close the inlet and outlet valves. Close the vacuum valve when the pressure vacuum gauge reaches the working vacuum. Then stop the vacuum pump. The cooling pump discharges the oil from the condenser and closes the other valves. Cut off the total power supply. If the ambient temperature is below 0 C or more than one month after shutdown, the water tank should be drained to store water.
7. The vacuum pump oil must be heated to about 15 C before it can be started when it is used in an environment with temperature below 15 C.
8. If the purified oil is too dirty, appropriate measures should be taken to treat it before purification, otherwise the service life of the machine will be affected.
9. If the inside of the oil filter is too dirty or the use time is too long, when the inside needs to be cleaned, the outlet valve can be closed, the bypass valve can be opened, and the internal circulation cleaning can be carried out according to the start-up procedure. After cleaning, the oil is discharged and the filter paper is replaced before and after cleaning the metal mesh of the primary filter.