Keribao (Chongqing) Machinery Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 55-2, taojialongding enterprise center, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing
1. The vacuum oil filter can effectively remove the free water and solid pollutants in the oil-based products such as hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, turbine oil, etc.
2. The oil can also be separately bypassed or online purified as required.
3. The oil filter can remove the free water in the medium through the process of demulsification, coalescence and separation. After treatment, the free water content of the medium is lower than 200 ppm, and it can be lower than 100 ppm at the limit.
4. It can also filter the solid particles in the medium. By controlling the cleanliness of the oil, the solid particles in the medium can be filtered out. Control the cleanliness of the oil, which can reach nas4 pole or higher. (Note: the equipment is not suitable for occasions with low water content requirements, such as the removal of dissolved water. At this time, a solution is to use the coalescing negative pressure oil filter series, which can quickly remove a large amount of water from the oil, and finally reduce the water content to 100ppm, which can be lower than 5ppm at the limit.)
1. When the oil filter is working, the oil to be filtered enters the electric heater under the action of the external atmospheric pressure and the vacuum pump suction vacuum of the oil filter. The heated oil passes through the strong magnetic filter, the metal particles and large particles impurities are filtered out, the oil containing small impurities enters the secondary and tertiary filters for re filtration, and the oil removing impurities enters the three-dimensional vacuum flash evaporation. The tower, under the action of spray device, disperses the oil into mist shape and sprays it on the three-dimensional flash Bauer ring to form a very thin oil film (thickness of 0.025mm). The oil film curve moves downward to produce a large aeration area and aeration time retention process, so as to carry out the separation process of full demulsification, dehydration and degassing.
2. The mixture gas formed by evaporated water vapor and light hydrocarbon enters the water gas separation device, strong wind condensation system and vacuum buffer chamber to rapidly cool the water vapor and light hydrocarbon and other substances. The condensable gas and water vapor condense into water and are discharged through the drainage device. Non condensable gas is discharged by vacuum pump. The oil liquid to remove moisture, gas and mechanical impurities enters the precision filter through the oil pump, and the particulate impurities in the oil are the purified clean oil to complete the whole oil purification process.